Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wish Tree

Hello All!

Happy Third day of the New Year!
Who's still motivated?

Each year I do the whole goal-setting thing, create my vision board (I'll blog about that later) and aspire to do things a bit better than I did the year before.

I started thinking about ways our family can help others this year and came up with the idea to create a Wish Tree. I found a branch in my backyard, spray painted it silver, and added a dusting of glitter.

The hubby and I came up with 12 acts of kindness our family can do each month of the year. Hoping this is something we can continue on through the years with our children... passing along the idea that it is important to improve ourselves but just as important to meet the needs of others around us!

So here is our tree.


It sits on a table as you come in our house. So.... there is no excuse whatsoever that I forget about following through with this idea!

Happy New Years My Friends!
What did you do with your family to bring in the New Year?
I would love to hear from you.

No comments: