Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just a moment...

The bubble squeezes out slowly from the wand.

It lands a second away on the grass,



We watch. We wait. Soon it will pop

Just a moment.

That bubble held on longer than most.

And we did too.

We caught it.

In those few seconds we caught a bit of time we will never find again.

to watch my sweet weston stare at the bubble...
to watch the bubble hold on...
to watch my mom smile...

all a blessing.


How many moments did you catch today?
How many moments did you miss?

I wish I could say I "stay in the moment" all the time.
I don't.
Life gets busy, it's fast. We get caught up in what's behind us
or what's ahead of us. We often miss what is right in front of us.

Just a moment... find a few tomorrow.
Breathe them all in! 

Remember them, and be blessed!






No comments: