Sunday, May 5, 2013

this one is for my husband.

He plays guitar, eats anything sweet, and can grow a beard faster than any man I know.

He loves working in our garden, taking great care of our yard, and can be found mowing our lawn every Friday evening.

 He wears flip-flops in the winter and wears Greg Norman shirts to school every day.

He is a really good story-teller and explains EVERYTHING to our son.

He is a very simple man, well-organized, and has an amazing ability to keep me calm.

He cares a lot about the future of education and is one of the best teachers I know.

 He reads his Bible every morning, while eating either waffles or carmel delight cereal.

He is the best husband, most amazing father, and my favorite person in the world.

So this is for you, Daniel.

Thank you.

Take time this week to tell someone how much they mean to you. People need reminders. They need to hear it. They need to know they matter to you.

Be Blessed My Friends

No comments: