What do you find yourself
into on Friday nights? My husband and I L-O-V-E our Friday nights. Whether we are at home or out and about there is something so easy, so comforting on this day.
Here are some Friday favorites.
1. After school snack attacks-- Usually we have salsa and chips
2. Out to eat-- We almost always go out for dinner. Tonight it was Subway.
3. Fun with Weston-- We let him play in his new Exersaucer tonight.
4. Staying up late-- I usually fall asleep on the couch and I can be a bear getting up to our bed
5. Listening to music-- We love music of all types. Tonight we enjoyed a song by The Killers called "Here with Me"-- My brother recommended this to us.
6. Mowing and Cleaning-- This is not always fun though.
7. Out or In with friends-- especially game nights
8. Listening to Daniel play guitar--- this should happen more often
9. Watching movie previews on Apple TV.
10. Working out in the yard.
Listen below to hear "Here with Me" Thanks Drew!
Here's to a good Friday and a great weekend.
Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite thing is to do on Friday's!