Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Be Quiet

I love quiet time
I always have

I find rest in..

silence
soft music
my bible
morning walks
evening runs

I love time with people too
Conversation fuels my creativity
Fills my heart with joy
It connects us body mind and spirit

Finding a balance is something many of us are searching for.

Author, Susan Cain is a believer in the power of being quiet. Her book, Quiet... is about the power of the quiet people in our world and how they really do have a lot more to say than some people think.


My friend Julia told me about this book and I am so excited to read it.... along with about 8 other books too!

Take 10 minutes of your time to enjoy a little quiet today.
Time is there.
Find it and I have a feeling you will be blessed.



Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking




No comments: