Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Skincare Products....

Yesterday was my first official body wrap at Balance Wellness Center in Concord.... Because of a sweet little coupon I was FINALLY able to afford the cost of a wrap. Most places I have found charge around 80-100 bucks.
It was one hour of complete peace. I learned a great deal from the therapist as she drybrushed, exfoliated, masqued, wrapped, foiled, wiped, and lotioned me up! Wooo--- it was a process. I definitely learned that I needed to pay more attention to my skin! So my new regimen is as follows
Dry-Brushing- 2 Times Per Week

dry+brush.jpg


Body Oil (instead of Body Lotion) Everday after showering!!









Cetaphil (Morning and Night)














VItamin E Day and Night.... (I buy mine at the Dollar Tree for $2.00! It is in a big blue tub!











Extra Tid-Bit





If you have never dry-brushed before, it basically involves taking a brush and using small circular motions, brush





your entire body!




Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing Explained:

1. Removes cellulite

2. Cleanses the lymphatic system

3. Removes dead skin layers

4. Strengthens the immune system

5. Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands

6. Tightens the skin preventing premature aging

7. Tones the muscles

8. Stimulates circulation

9. Improves the function of the nervous system

10. Helps digestion

11. AND it’s easy, inexpensive and invigorating!

No comments: