Friday, October 8, 2010

A great read indeed....



It is no secret that the dynamics of "the family" has changed drastically since the 1950's...even the 1990's.I found the


book at a thrift store this summer and had to get it! I have read Steven Covey's 7 habits and believe each habit to be


pretty accurate! According to Covey, the family has changed because of four factors. Pop Culture, Laws, Economy,


and Technology. I could not agree more! This book brings up so many moral dilemmas that families are facing in


today's world. I highly suggest this book as it has such simple, yet wise notations about how to build the kind of


strong loving family that lasts for generations! Families don't just happen, they take dedication from EVERY


member. I could go on and on, but I won't. Just trust me.... Check it out!








No comments: