Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home....

One thing I remember most about my childhood is that my mom always had our house smelling good. Whether she was baking brownies, bread, or burning a sweet smelling candle, our home always smelled good. I knew I wanted my house to be just the same. My favorite way to smell up my house is by burning oils. Oils last so long and a little goes such a long way. My favorite oil that my Aunt Pam got me hooked on The Body Shop's Satsuma Oil. It smells just like freshly squeezed oranges, grapefruits, and citrus fruit but without all the work. Coming in at second is Eucalyptus Oil. It reminds me a day at the spa. I feel clean when I smell it. I can't wait to fill up my home with these scents!
What fragrances remind you of home???














1 comment:

jen said...

mmmmm! must try! where to find the eucalyptus oil? have you tried the new ones at wal-mart? yes, w.m.! i have not, yet:)