Monday, August 9, 2010

What is it? Where does it come from? Most importantly, How do we KEEP it?

I have no problem getting motivated. Staying that way is the struggle. For instance, let's consider getting healthy. For me, I will work so hard for 2-3 weeks and then bam... something happens and motivation goes on vacation!

According to Lifehack.com it is important to make the motivation processfun!

A simple approach is to start working on any task from asking yourself a few questions:
  • How can I enjoy this task?
  • What can I do to make this task fun for myself and possibly for others?
  • How can I make this work the best part of my day?
This theory seems reasonable. Worth Trying. Here is a little motivation tip for you that has worked well for me!

TRUST YOUR CRAZY IDEAS

Happy Monday.


No comments: