Thursday, August 12, 2010

I've got a question for you....

We ate at Zoe's kitchen last nite and I heard this awesome song playing on the radio and fell in love with it. I hit Shazaam on my Iphone and found out that it was the song "Question" by the Old 97's.
I like this song for a few different reasons....
1. I like the words
2. The beat just made me happy
3. I love how their voices sound!!

It reminded me of all the questions I have answered in life that have brought me to "now"
I've said yes to moving to NC. I've said yes to a job at Rankin. I've said yes to going on a date with Daniel. And I said yes to the question "Will you Marry Me?'

It's crazy to think that if I would have said no to any of those, I would not be sitting right here right now.

On that note....what have you said "yes" to that has brought you to now?

Listen to this sweet song and remember to scroll to the bottom of the my page to pause my media player.

Enjoy!

No comments: