Sunday, April 10, 2011

From Where I'm Standing

From Where I'm Standing.....This is the title of one of my favorite songs. A song from the movie, I'm Reed Fish. This song has been one of my favs for awhile now. For some reason it always puts me into a reflective mode.
From where I'm standing reminds me of the perspectives we all share and how unique they are based on our journey's through life.
Where are you standing right now? What are the things you notice?

I started thinking not only about my perspective, but about God's. Does he see me the same way I see me? Of course not. His eyes catch my every move. His ears catch every sound and my every thought. I pray this week to be aware of God's presence and to try and get a glimpse of his perspective.
Enjoy the song and your week friends!

No comments: