Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dare you to Move

Everyday we step out of bed, into the shower, and then into the rest of our day. Everyday God is daring us to move- to make something happen. The song Dare you to Move, by Switchfoot is by far one of my favorite songs. It makes me think of the children of this generation and what a different world they are born into. It also reminds me of the everyday trials that everyone faces. As we makes mistakes, we learn and we "pick ourselves up off the floor" My favorite line is "I dare you to move like today never happened. Easy to sing, but so hard to remember. We walk around with scars on our hearts. Scars that many do not know about. Scars that have changed our whole life. Please take a moment to listen if you have the time.
And remember.... All of us are insecure. All of us are damaged. All of us are loved.

No comments: