Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Farewell Surrender...

We are living the last paragraph of this year.
The story of 2013 is ending.
The unexpected awaits and a new story is upon us.

2013 has been a teacher, an enemy, and a friend.

I've learned to pray. I've learned to wait.
I've been told yes and I've been told no.
But mainly, I've learned to watch.

I've learned to watch our great and sovereign God work. I believe He has placed within each of us desires and dreams that can be manifested when we let the spirit of Christ dwell within us. And when we set aside our plans and wait and wonder and watch Him work, our story becomes His story.

I am truly thankful for every family member, friend, and every stranger that was a part of my story this past year.

2014.

I know nothing of you yet.
That is thrilling.
That is scary.
But mainly thrilling.

2014.

I surrender.
I surrender it all.
To the God who spoke us into existence.
It's all His.
My family. My work. My walk.
I surrender.

2014.

You will bring new life.
New relationships.
New experiences.

2014.
Shine.
Shine so bright that the world will stand in awe
of Christ's creation.

2014.
I stand surrendered.
Watching and waiting.
A new story is about to be revealed.
Open your new book friends.
Here's to Chapter 1.

Farewell 2013.







No comments: