Monday, May 9, 2011

The Voice Within

I read an incredible quote tonight from one of THE best books on Leadership, The Leadership Challenge, by Kouzes and Posner. I read that when we make statements with our lives that are consistent with our heart, that gives voice to what we really feel is important. How true this is. To me this means: Words Matter! All this began to remind me of all the roads I've traveled throughout life (especially in my later twenties) and how those roads have brought new words to my life. I pray I can continue to stay true to what my heart believes and listen to wise voices along the way-- Voices of truth and Reason.
Thought I would attach a song by Christina Aguilera, The Voice Within! Enjoy!

Tonight's blog was short and sweet! More to come this week.

No comments: