Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Balancing Acts

We hear the word balance so often...well-balanced diet, balanced literacy, balanced check-books.
We all want balance in our lives. We want to feel as if we are prioritizing our life accordingly.Balance is an essential component of happiness. When all aspects of your life are in harmony, it puts your mind, body, and spirit on an equal level. The definition of balance will be completely different from person to person. It is up to you to find the balance that is right for you. However, living simple will always help you create balance in your life.

This week I am setting out to find ways I can feel balanced in life and still enjoy all my favorite things.
The Plan:

I am going to take 6-7 rocks and write on each of them an area of my life I need to feel more balance...ex- spiritual...financial...ec....these rocks will go on the top of the tower....as I complete a task that is on the top I will take the rock off and place it aside...Hopefully by the end of the week my pile will be gone and I will feel a little more balanced. Any ideas on how you keep your life balanced????

Namaste

No comments: